Ministry of Transportation Issue a Budget of IDR 2.5 T

Luthfil Hadi - Jakarta, 24/08/2018, 16:01

*

Reported from oceanweek.co.id, Indonesia’s Ministry of Transportation issue a budget of IDR 2.5 Trillion (USD 170.8 Million) for the development of  infrastructure in the south region of West Java. The area to be developed scattered from Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Pangandaran, Yogyakarta to Madiun. Infrastructure that are being developed or built are railroad, port, and airport.


For the railroad sector, Ministry of Transportaion will build new tracks and reactivate some tracks. At the moment, the construction of double track from Bogor to Sukabumi railroad have been started with the length of 56 km. They will also build double track for Kroya-Kutoarjo railroad for 76 km, another double track for Kedungbanteng-Madiun for 57 km and another one for Mojokerto-Jombang with the length of 15km. And the track for Cirajang-Cipatat-Padalarang track with length of 30km will be reactivated. Also they will do maintenance for the 18.6 km track from Sukabumi to Cianjur.


The estimate budget is IDR 2.4 Trillion (USD 164 Million) for the double track railroad, Type A Terminal Sukabumi renovation expense around IDR 2.5 Billion (USD 170,000) and the construction of 2 port in Pelabuhan Ratu and Pangandara will cost IDR 23 Billion (USD 1.65 million). According to Minister of Transportation, Budi Karya Sumadi, the biggest budget needed is to build the 76km double track in Kroya-Kutoarjo railroad with the cost of IDR 1 Trillion (USD 68.3 Million). For the construction of Sukabumi airport, the cost for purchasing the land is IDR 100 Billion (USD 6.83 Million).


“The port, not only it makes the tourism activity in Geopark Ciletuh easier, it also makes the transport of crops logistic to outside easier,” said Budi in Jakarta, Tuesday August 21th. According to him, almost all of the project has been started, with the exception of Sukabumi Airport that will be constructed in Cikembar.


The construction of the airport will start in early 2019, with the cost of physical work estimated for around IDR 300 to 400 Billion (USD 20.49 to 27.32 Million). The fund needed to get this airport project done are coming from National Income and Expenditure Budget (APBN) and Regional Income Expenditure Budget (APBD) of West Java with the cost 70% covered by APBN and the rest of 30% covered by APBD.


It is hoped that Sukabumi Airport can start to operates in 2020 with Ministry of Transportation will be the operator first. Budi said that the airport will have a 1600 to 2000 metres runway so that it could be used to land an ATR aircraft.


The total budget for transportation development is around IDR 2.5 Trillion (USD 170.8 Million) with the target for completion is 2022.




Reference:


Oceanweek.co.id


MSN.com


Katadata.co.id

MaritimIndonesia.com


This news does not have any tags yet.