Subscribe for free to follow the vessel information.
State port operator PT Pelindo II/IPC has just initiated a concept of maritime trilogy (integrated port network) in which it unites ports, shipping lines, and industries into one line, to be integrated. As a concept this is expected to explore maritime potencies within the country (long-term strategy) and to help logistics activities more efficient (short – medium term strategies). But, how to make this concept works and is be applied, thus finally providing benefits? Exclusive Interview - Page 4-6
- For Efficient Logistics, Graha Segara & Wira KSO for TPS WMP Digul
- Pelaku Usaha Forwarding Soroti Kesulitan Perizinan Terintegrasi OSS
- Bani Mulia Siap Dicalonkan Sebagai Ketua INSA
- Platform ALFI Siap Wujudkan Visi Pemerintah tetkait Konektivitas Digital
- Target Soft Launching Juni 2020, Presiden Tinjau Langsung Progres Pembangunan Patimban