Subscribe for free to follow the vessel information.
State port operator PT Pelindo II/IPC has just initiated a concept of maritime trilogy (integrated port network) in which it unites ports, shipping lines, and industries into one line, to be integrated. As a concept this is expected to explore maritime potencies within the country (long-term strategy) and to help logistics activities more efficient (short – medium term strategies). But, how to make this concept works and is be applied, thus finally providing benefits? Exclusive Interview - Page 4-6
- Pertamina Siapkan 200.000 Barel per Bulan Bahan Bakar Rendah Sulfur untuk Kapal
- High Domestic Consumption Helps Inter-Island Transportation and Logistics Business
- Menhub Sidak Kantor Pelni di Surabaya Cek Harga Barang Dari Kapal Tol Laut
- IMLOW Urges Hubla to Investigate Activities of Tug and Barge at TNUK Banten
- Kemenperin Tekan Defisit Neraca Dagang